To reduce the risk of child sexual abuse and to be an advocate and voice for children who have been sexually molested as well as their affected family.
What We Do
We are a Bermuda registered charity (#922) formed to create greater awareness of the devastation that child sexual abuse can cause in the life of an innocent child, their affected family and a community.
- Paul Njoroge Donates To Local CharitiesIn an incredibly gracious gesture, Paul Njoroge — who lost his wife, three children and mother-in-law in […]
- Appeal over child sex assault rejected by Supreme CourtAn 86-year-old man convicted of child sex offences from more than 40 years ago has […]
- Zoom talk about child sex abuseThe Royal Gazette
- Man admits touching 12-year-old girlA 24-year-old Devonshire man was remanded in custody yesterday after he admitted repeatedly sexually exploiting […]
- Child SexOffender Released From Westgate, No Public Notification says SCARSWhen they were convicted in February 2019, a child sex offender was sentenced to five […]
- How does a five-year sentence for child sex abuse become 18 months? We must do betterA 43-year-old child sex offender, who used a child for his own sexual gratification, was […]
"This is my third time taking this training and every time it reinforced more to me the importance that this training exists and the necessity for ALL adults to have access to it.”
“My Training was an excellent experience and provided a safe space for me to be in when I felt triggered.”
“I thoroughly enjoyed the training. I thought that the virtual training was much better as the screen and information was right in front of me as opposed to being on a screen further away from me.”
Although this is my third certification training in SCARS, I thoroughly enjoyed the training and my flame has been relit.”