How to Report Child Sexual Abuse


If you have been sexually abused or you know a child that is or
has been sexually abused, report the abuse to the:

Child & Family Services
or the Bermuda Police Service


Child & Family Services
294-5882 (9:00am – 5:00pm) or Kids Line: 278-9111

After Hours: 295-0011 (This is the Police Service – they will contact a social worker
from Child & Family Services)


Magnolia Place
45 Victoria Street
Hamilton HM12



Bermuda Police Service
 Criminal Investigation Unit
Telephone:  295-0011 or 247-1744


Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building
52 Victoria Street
Hamilton HM12